DANIEL SMITH IRIDESCENT GOLD WATERCOLOUR GESSO
Exciting News, DANIEL SMITH Acrylic GOLD Gesso is back!
Exact same formulation you love….just a new name – Iridescent Gold!
DANIEL SMITH IRIDESCENT GOLD WATERCOLOUR GESSO (now, Iridescent Gold) has a lustrous metallic sheen from the Mica and Iron Oxides it is made with.
- Gives oil and acrylic artists a gorgeous, luminous surface to paint on, quite different from regular white gesso. You will love how its radiant, golden sheen peeks out between gaps in your brushstrokes or in reserved golden areas when you paint.
- Oil and acrylic paints that are transparent will allow the golden glow to show through their transparent colour.
- DANIEL SMITH Acrylic Iridescent Gold Gesso gives artists a vibrant, lightfast and archival choice for their substrate colour, giving their paintings an enhancing, luminous glow.
Tips for using Acrylic Iridescent Gold Gesso:
- The Mica, which gives our Iridescent Gold Gesso its lustre, is very heavy and will settle softly to the bottom over time.
- When you open up your new jar of Iridescent Gold Gesso, or if you have not used it in a while, you may find that some of the mica has settled.
- If it has, simply mix the Gesso well to re-suspend the particles.
- When you open your jar, please use a clean palette knife or spoon to remove the Gesso.
DANIEL SMITH Acrylic Iridescent Gold Gesso returns thrilling artists everywhere!
Buy your art supplies online and take advantage of our many specials. Or give us a call on (08) 8388 7776 and place your order. You can also check out our Facebook page for latest updates on our events and classes.