It is our goal that you receive your art materials safely and in good order.
The PaintBox is happy to receive returns for faulty or damaged products and even change of mind with the following conditions applied.
- Returns must be notified within 7 days of purchase. Consideration will of course be given in the case of delays with shipping delivery timeframes. Notification should be made by email or phone and we will require the original transaction order number and the reason for the return.
- No returns will be accepted without correspondence prior to return arrangements and staff approval in writing.
- With regards ‘change of mind’ or if the incorrect product was ordered, and The PaintBox is not at fault, the customer must arrange for return postage, ensure that the products are undamaged, unopened, in their original packaging and well packed. The customer must forward photos of the goods prior to return, showing condition prior to dispatch. You will be contacted upon their arrival at our Hahndorf shop and after the above conditions have been approved, the customer will be refunded the items purchase price or a credit note issued, excluding freight. Where a replacement item is required a new sale will be created with a separate freight charge applied. The refund value will be applied to this transaction and any payment shortfall or excess applied at the time.
- With regards the delivery of goods that are faulty, incorrect or in an unsatisfactory condition and the original shipping box is undamaged, The PaintBox will assume responsibility and return freight charges shall accepted by us. On these occasions please contact us within 7 days, as above prior to return, and we can discuss the issues and organise return shipping and replacement or refund. We may require you to post the item/s to us and on these occasions your shipping amount will be refunded with a copy of the shipping receipt.
- With regards the delivery of goods in a damaged state, where the shipping carton has been obviously damaged during normal logistics operation, please contact us immediately and we shall contact the freight company and begin proceedings. We will request photos of any damage to the shipping carton and goods that renders them unusable. We can discuss the issues and organise return shipping of the damaged goods and replacement immediately or refund. We may require you to post the item/s to us and on these occasions your shipping amount will be refunded with a copy of the shipping receipt.
- Shipping cartons are packed carefully for the safe arrival of your products including protective material internally and securely sealed. The PaintBox will not accept responsibility for theft or damages to the original shipping carton or contents by the Logistics provider or other parties or by the neglect of the receiver to collect the goods when notified or provide a safe and weather proof place for delivery.
For all return requests please email us at email@example.com or phone us directly on 08 0388 7776